Saturday, December 11, 2010

Soon the bells will start...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. I got the first strands of lights up on the house last weekend (the eaves, the garage and the windows and door), then they failed, then I fixed them. Later in the week I got the tree up in the yard, and today I added a couple of new items: rope lights on the sidewalk that I bought at an after Christmas sale for 2 bucks last year, and some old white drape lights I picked up somewhere. Basically,it's my standard plan with a little embellishment.



Mom bought a really nice tree a couple of weeks ago and we put put it up and decorated it last Monday (with popcorn and cranberries of course). Now all we need is to get out of school and have fun with David and Kimberly.

1 comment:

David Peter said...

It looks great. I am really looking forward to coming home for a few days.