Thursday, January 19, 2012

Run Red Rabbit Run

Last night I was looking through my photos of our trip up to Washington and Victoria and saw the one below. This is from the Sacramento Airport, which has gone through major renovations and added a larger, nicer terminal. It looks just like a big city airport now. There's even an electric shuttle that runs you out from the check-in counters and baggage claim to the security area and gates.



This big rabbit hangs in the baggage claim area, and was actually the last photo taken by me on the trip. It's a HUGE rabbit, nearly 3 stories tall. Out past security in the food court area they also have a big metal horn (looks a little like an overgrown sousaphone) that actually has sounds emanating from it. Not really music, just tones of various pitches and in various intervals. Interesting.


Well, this is what you get when I'm as busy as I have been, and there's nothing exciting happening. . . Big Red Rabbits.

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

I like big red rabbits. Better than big red dogs.