Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

This has been a great day so far (and we haven't even gone to Church yet), though we did have a visit from the missionaries - from another church.

As they always do, our kids have sent  funny, thoughtful Fathers day cards and gifts. Below is a sampling of what has come so far. No particular order, I just think they're all fun:



From Kim & Nate


(and Nate added: You are, my biggest fan. from "That Thing You Do." Good knowledge.)



From Michelle & Trevor





From Grant                                                                and Lucy




 I love the "I wood eat you" line. Perfect!



From Molly                                                                and HG

  

Molly always has the over-sized bow in her hair, and I'm surprised Henry held still long enough to trace his hand.



and from my Sweetheart

  



Pam sent chocolate dipped  (by hand) cinnamon bears, Michelle sent a shirt I saw a long time ago and
was impressed by, and Mom bought me special food treats like cheese and bread and stuff. Very nice.


1 comment:

David Peter said...

Those are all really funny!