Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Video Ride

Melody bought me this pretty cool Fathers Day gift. It's an action sports video camera. It comes with a variety of ways to attach it to helmets, bikes and assorted other equipment. With a 1GB SD card it will take 30 minutes of video with audio. The claim is that it's water proof down to 10 ft., so I can take it boogie boarding. This is my first attempt at using while attached to my bike.



As you can see, it's pretty rough. Later I had it on my helmet and it was a lot smoother. This ought to provide some great future blog videos!

2 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

I think that made me a little sea sick...

That's really cool though, I can't wait to see what it looks like boogie boarding!

Vecchiocane said...

Wow! I've seen these advertised. I already wanted one, now it's sealed.
Is there any volume control on the thing? The ambient noise on this clip makes it sound like you've got a motor on your bicycle. Perhaps a bit of tape over the mic would muffle the wind noise.
Waiting anxiously for the next post on Pete-tube.