Saturday, March 21, 2009

NEWSIES!. . . not

As you can tell by the length of time between this post and the last one (nearly two weeks) not a lot has been happening around here. Well, a lot has been happening, but it's not the kind of news your publish on a blog.

Mom and I are gearing up to open the second best present our children could ever have given us, traveling to England. [The best ever was being with each of you in the temple] I've purchased a power converter and we've borrowed a suitcase for all the souvenirs Mom will be bringing home. We're pretty stoked! Two weeks and we're off. . .

I did do one fun thing earlier this week, taking some of the Gifted students from Tierra Buena School on a field trip to the Challenger Space Museum in Sacramento. Below is a photo of one of the rocket engines they have on display outside. It's pretty cool stuff. Almost worth riding on school bus for an hour to get there. . . Almost.


1 comment:

Vecchiocane said...

Wow! No one told me you guys were headed to England. That'll be great. I am sure you'll have alot to talk about after that. (Not like you don't already have a lot to talk about, but you know what I mean.) You have great kids.