Thursday, March 5, 2009

She's Baaack!

Mom just got home from spending a week at Pam & Rob's to help with little Molly K. She had a great time playing with Grant and taking care of Lucy. Grant has a two-wheeler bicycle now (with training wheels) that he rips all over the neighborhood on. Lucy warmed up a bit toward her Grandma Hall. And Mom just had a wonderful time being there with everybody. Probably the worst part of the trip was having to come home. We are blessed to be able to do these kinds of things with our family.

As for me, I had a very wet weekend (like everybody else in Yuba City). We are finally getting some of the rain we should be getting, and though snow packs and reservoirs are not up to normal, things are looking better. I had a big day Sunday (really, they aren't all like that), and at school I still have a lot of students out for illnesses, but things are shaping up for the next concert - which is only a few days after we arrive home from London. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Julie said...

hey Peter and Melody,
Glad to hear you had a great time with Pam and her family.I am still going to get you more info on your trip.I'm so excited for you and wish I could be a mouse in your pocket for the trip. love ya