Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Final Report

For those who have been waiting on the edge of their seats to hear the final chapter in the tree-cutting saga, I finished just today splitting the last of the downed limbs. Some of them were as big as 12" in diameter, but most were more in the 3" to 8" range. I got close to a cord of split wood, averaging 10" in length.

We took a bunch of it over to the coast on our trip there with Kim and David. It was great to have along. The rest is stacked gains the fence ready to be burned in my portable brick fireplace (ask me about it sometime).

I'm going geocaching in the Spenceville Wildlife Area tomorrow. If things go well I'll post some photos.

1 comment:

Vecchiocane said...

Yes, please do. Haven't been geocaching in ages. Guess I ought to get out and bag some new caches.