Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Present(s)

We had a great day sleeping in (but not too much), and opening presents from our many wonderful friends and family. Below are two of the highlights.

On the left is a great T-Shirt from Michelle. In case you can't read the small print, all of the different cuts of pork are labeled "good" except for one - which is "real good." On the right is really nice stitched frame with a photo of my Mom & Dad from Mike and Martha (mostly Martha I think).

;;;;;;;;

One of our traditions each Christmas is sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits for breakfast. Kim, Mom and David put it all together on the left. On the right, they clean up afterward. What was my part on all this? I ate the product - oh, and took the pictures.

;;;;;;;;

It was beautiful weather again today. It gets pretty cold at night, but by noon things warm up nicely. This is why we live in California. The only better would be Phoenix.

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

I'm so glad you like the shirt! When I saw it my first thought was "I can't wait to give this to Dad!!" I wish I could have been there when you opened it!