Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blast from the Past

There's not a whole lot going on here besides work and projects that need to be completed. Mom and I are keeping pretty busy. I'm finding time to run most days because we've had some pretty nice weather this past week. Since there's no news, I thought I'd post some pics from our trip to San Diego with Kim a couple summers ago. This is Kim and I at the ocean. A favorite hangout. Did I mention that I got up one morning and drove to the beach, ran a couple miles up to the pier, out a half mile to the end and back, jumped in the ocean and swam a ways out through the surf, then got out and ran two miles back to the car. It was one of the best things I've ever done!

;;;;;;;;


There were lots of fun things to see and do in Balboa Park, including the arboretum. It was very nice. It was cool an dark inside with tons of green growing things. Actually, there were lots of different colors. Very interesting.



;;;;;;;;




I loved these purple plants.

Oh, and Melody too.

2 comments:

David Peter said...

What is keeping you from a triathlon dad?

Andy and Saramarie Bourne said...

I love San Diego! Especially Balboa Park. Andy and I went there last year and I wish I could go every year. It is such a great place.