Monday, October 17, 2011

Bishop's Pumpkin Farm - pt 1

So our first trip to the pumpkin farm this year was with Pam and her children (Grant, Lucy, Molly), and Kim. Below is one of my favorite "scarecrow" designs from the annual contest. (I like the body parts coming up out of the ground. Pretty spooky.




Our first stop is always the petting zoo area. It was pretty cool this time because all three kids got in the act of combing the goats. Thy are loosing their fears about animals.

;;;;;;;;


The photo below is a near miracle - not because all three of them could stand on those slippery, uneven pumpkins, but because I was able to snap the picture at that rare moment when all of them happened to look my way!




And finally, I tried to catch each of them as they came off the curly slide down from the top of the barn (their favorite slide on the whole place). Molly almost got away before I could shoot.



There's more photos to come as I get time later this week...


No comments: