Wednesday, August 6, 2008

On My Way to Oroville

This Monday I reprized last year's trip to Oroville to eat lunch with Uncle Richie. The concept is that when Rich was working here in Yuba City I would often go to his place and eat lunch with him during the Summer. We had fun.

When he started working in Oroville I decided to ride my bike up there (it's a little over 32 miles) and get him to buy me lunch. : ) This year my buddy Joe Harrison went with me. Joe is a big-time biker. I just dabble in it.

We had fun biking - and big cheeseburgers washed down with a large blackberry milkshake. Yumm! Rich enjoyed the time away from the office.

Below is a short clip taken with my "Action Cam" strapped to my helmet. This footage comes from along Township Rd. You can see cotton growing on the right.


2 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Hey, that's pretty good!

Evenspor said...

Looks familiar. Where did you eat? For as much as we drove through/by Oroville, we didn't eat there very often, but we did stop once or twice.