Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where does the time go?

This past week was something else. I think I'm still recovering. Actually, there's more truth to that than you might guess. I caught a cold last week and struggled to get through it and the necessary obligations of work and Church duties. Fortunately, there were a couple of minimum days at one of my schools (for Parent/Teacher Conferences) so I didn't have any students those days in the afternoon.

Friday night Mom and I went down to Granite Bay to meet for dinner with all of the stake presidents in our mission. We met at Elder Trythall's place. I was a great meal. We had turkey roast, rice, a really good salad with raspberries and candied walnuts. There was also this delicious raspberry relish. Yummm! Of course it was a privilege to listen to Elder Trythall relate stories surrounding the passage of Pro. 8 - and what was yet to come.

We're excited to see David this weekend, and maybe Kim next week. Very fun.

No comments: