Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween LII

That's right, 52 (LII) versions of Halloween for me. Below is what I did for our place this year. The skeleton I bought last year is still great. I bought a hooded cape for the Jack-O-Lantern, and the flashing eyeballs are another purchase from last year.

;;;;;;;;


I took a couple of "ensemble" pictures to try to give you the whole effect. But best of all is the video clip that shows the fog machine going.

;;;;;;;;

We've got people who come by our place just to see what I"ve done this year. In fact, one couple said they had to come back this year because last year their kids were too afraid to go up to our door. Yes!
;;;;;;;;

1 comment:

David Peter said...

I love it Dad, I wanted to make a scare-crow like you always did but never got around to it. It looks like you are getting better at it every year!