Saturday, February 28, 2009

From the "Land of Ice and Snow"

That's a direct quote from a cassette tape Rich sent to me when I was in the LTM (Language Training Mission, later to become the MTC) at Ricks College Nov/Dec 1975. Back in those days the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finish, and Dutch) were taught there while all the rest were taught in Provo. But I digress. . .

The two photos below also come to me by way of Rich, from Peter. The first you'll recognize as "All Halls" except for the good friend of the family LeighAnn Whitaker, on the left.

The second photo is just a group of goofy BYU-I students (are there any other kind during the winter months there?). Peter Ottley is easy to spot - is David Peter just as easy find?

All Halls;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Roommates and Friends -BYU-I 2009
;;;;;;;;

3 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

David looks like he was photoshopped in.

Neighbor Keith said...

This wouldn't happen to be also from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow? Does the hammer of the gods drive your ship to new lands, too?

Vecchiocane said...

They look pretty normal to me. Although I agree with Michelle on the Photoshop comment.