Monday, June 8, 2009

His and Hers

We are each doing our own projects this week around the house. Mom is peeling wallpaper off, then painting in preparation for new carpet in our bedroom. She likes doing this kind of work much more than I do, and I don't think she likes it at all. . .

;;;;;;;;


As for me, I got started on cutting back the fruitless Mulberry tree today - A job I enjoy only slightly more than painting (mostly because it involves power tools). I'm afraid Mom got further than I did because I had to take time off to do some stake work in the middle of the day. But I'll be done by the end of the week.

;;;;;;;;

We'll let you see what it looks like when we're done.

2 comments:

mr.math said...

And the rae is on. I'm thinking a painting project is bound to end-up looking better than a slashing of a tree. Sorry Pete.

David Peter said...

Those are good memories taking those branches to the dump with you. Actually I really only liked playing in the pile of branches before we disposed of them.