Saturday, October 30, 2010

I didn't get around to snapping any photos of the Halloween scene I created for our front door this year (a scary jack-o-lantern, a spook that rises and haunts, and as I open the door the Trick-or-Treaters are met by a huge skeleton in a black cape offering them candy - more than one very young child got a fright), but I did get Melody to take a few pics of my buffalo robe. Courtesy of a very generous donor.


And yes, it has a very "musk-y" smell to it.
But I'll tell you this, I wouldn't want to be without it in a snowstorm.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the tail

Andrea said...

My girls would have peed their pants if we had come to your house.

Love the buffalo costume.

R. L. Hall said...

In fact, I think both some little girls and little boys mentioned at our house that they "soiled their armor" at the other Hall's place. We were a bit more sedate, merely peering through the mail slot in the door and asking what was wanted. At that level one is able to look right into the faces of the smallest ones. I actually got the idea from the first group of kids that came, one of whom lifted the mail slot and was asking if anyone was home.

Julie said...

Peter, If you feel the need to trap beaver, you can stay at our place. you look just like Jim Bridger in that buffalo robe!