Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pictures from the Past

I look at photos of my grandchildren as they grow up and look for signs that one (or more) of them might be unfortunate enough resemble their grandpa. So far, so good for all of them. So here's a couple of photos from my younger days for comparison. That's me in front on the right in the bow tie.

;;;Circa 1962 - age 6;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;Oct 1959 - age 3
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

And, of course, me on the front of the straw horse at a ward Halloween part - my favorite holiday of the year. Sometimes I think I see shadows of my face in Lucy or Atticus. But mostly I see the traits of their parents. It almost like watching them grow up again.

1 comment:

Michelle & Trevor said...

Yeah, I think I see you in Atticus too... especially in his desire to eat nothing but bread and cheese curds.