Wednesday, August 31, 2011

33 Years Together



This is Mom's card to me for our anniversary. Most of you will understand the background. I though it was pretty funny. It was especially so because the little boy looks like I did when I was little (only with brown hair) and the little girl looks like Mom when she was that age.




My card to her had a picture of a chimp with a goofy look on his face (I thought it was fitting) and it said: "I got you a card that would remind you of me." The card doesn't open, so you end up turning it over, where it says: "It doesn't do what it's supposed to either."

We went out to eat at Home Town Buffet and thought of Pam and all the money she made there. (She'd stuff all her tips in her socks, and when she came home she'd pull off her socks and I'd help her count it. Good memories.
We ate fish and shrimp, rolls and chocolate milk, and hot brownies with ice cream. We had a good time.

No comments: