Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Furniture Is FREE Today

It was beautiful weather today and after I had done several of my errands and chores, I decided to run 3 miles. It went really well. So on my way home (almost as I was passing Rich and Joanne's house) I saw what looked like a yard sale that had a nice looking chest of drawers with a big mirror on top of it - both with a sign that said FREE!

Well, I ran home (of course I was running already) got in the Jeep and drove back to pick it up. It turns out that ALL of the furniture was being given away. So I took a nice looking headboard with a mirror too.




I figured even if everything was rotten on them (it isn't, they're actually in pretty good shape) The mirrors alone are worth something. Plus the light fixtures in both are good.




Mom said: "Show those to Pam, she has lots of good ideas about how to use furniture." So here are the photos, and I'll open it up to everyone who knows us and our house. They're too small for our king size bed, and I'm not against just donating them to DI, or someone in the stake who needs them. What do you think?


2 comments:

David Peter said...

I'd say give them away.

Lorna said...

Paint the headboard and give me the dresser and mirror to paint :D