Saturday, November 26, 2011

Merry Christmas (in lights) 2011

Before leaving for home today, David helped me put up the Christmas lights on the house. Most of the layout is always the same (the roof outline, the windows, the tree on the lawn, the garage), but I have added rope lights of various colors and varieties (they are not all up yet) and other odds and ends to mix it up every year.



This is the first time in 3 years I've had a chance to get this done on Thanksgiving weekend like I used to do. It's a good thing, with Christmas concerts and stake conference coming up in the next two weeks, it's nice to have it done.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 comment:

David Peter said...

Dad exaggerates when he says I helped him. It was kinda like when I "helped" dad work on the car when I was a kid... I just sat back and watched him work his magic!