Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today's Funny

So your cousin-in-law Sabrina had her baby last week (6lb 7oz, 20 in - photo below), and relates this story:

Friday, when they were getting ready to come home from the hospital several of the doctors and nurses were giving them advice on how to care for the baby once they got home, including that they should turn up the heat in their house higher than the 59 degrees they keep it at now (I guess she and James warm-blooded people). The nurses were also commenting on how unusually long her toes and fingers are.

She then says a pediatrician asked her if she had a bayonet at home. She giggled and said no, but we have a bassinet that will have to do for now. (hee hee)

I replied to her email that Chelsea and I have a lot in common. My Dad records my birth weight as 6lb 7 oz, I have unusually long toes and fingers, and people wanted to use a bayonet on me too.

Chelsea Ann Hall

;;;;;;;;

No comments: