Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I Can See Clearly Now

I had a little time this afternoon to ride my bike (actually, I've had time twice in the last 3 days, but had a flat tire - I fixed it yesterday), so I rode down to Boyd Pump. It was beautiful. The view below was taken from the top of the levee and looking at the familiar site of the Buttes.



I especially like the bare orchard with the new grass growing underneath. What looks like rain clouds in the distance were being blown closer and closer to me by a strong west wind on my ride home. It got pretty dark by the time I got there. Below is the river side of the levee just north of the boat ramp. All the purple wildflowers look really nice too.



And lastly, a picture for all my manly grandsons. The county is doing some work just above the falls that requires all kinds of heavy equipment. So here's a classic "Big Trucks" photo for Grant, Ian, Atticus, Emmett, and Henry.


No comments: