Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Guy on the Temple

I know these will be posted on Pam's blog, but they were so great I couldn't resist putting them up here too. With Rob's job as Controller at Okland Construction, building the Gilbert Temple, comes certain perks.  He and the family got to be at the placing of the Angel Moroni earlier this week. Two of the photos below are actually from the the day before when they had a "private" viewing with a few others before the Angel went up.





Not sure why Lucy's leg is up like that, but I think she's trying to "pose" for the camera. Her closed mouth, straight line smile is classic Lucy. There's something about her that reminds me of a little boy I knew 50 years ago.





At the actual placement of the Angel: Molly, (a friend who's name I don't know), Lucy, and Grant.



The day of the placement, Molly was saying the family prayer and said: "Thank Thee that the guy could get up on the temple with the crane." I think we all feel that way.



No comments: