Sunday, September 14, 2008

This week in review

The big news this week comes from Michelle, but then you all know that already. We have prayed for her and Trevor, and will continue to do so.

This was a big week for me with interviews every night, but we had a great part for Aunt Joanne and James Friday night. Becca and Sara were here too. (Oh, and Tyler) I ate a hamburger that had more meat on it than I have ever seen before in my life! And of course, there was the obligatory brownies, pie and ice cream. Yumm!

Yesterday was a pretty good, relaxing day. I finally got around to buying some new shirts for school (now that we're four weeks into it), mowed the lawns, rode my bike 10 miles, and watched some good college football. Yes, BYU whupped UCLA 59-0, but the game that interested me most was Notre Dame. Both of the big religious schools won big. Maybe it's a sign.

See you next week, when maybe I'll have another video from my action cam ready to post.

No comments: