Sunday, September 28, 2008

Your Mom sings in the choir...

I'm sitting here waiting for Mom to come home from stake choir practice. Actually, I've been typing up some letters that need to go out this week. But we had a big week. Chris was here and that was loads of fun. Mom and I got to do a few of her family's sealings in the temple, plus all of the usual work of the week. Mom has started to "winterize" the back yard, but I still mow lawns every weekend.

School is going well for both of us. I have huge groups at Tierra Buena and puny ones at Barry. Mom hands out ice-packs to every kids who wants one - but it's against the law to 'kiss it better.'

We hope that all of you will watch and/or listen to all appropriate sessions of General Conference next week. There really is nothing more important for you to do with your time. Mom and I went to the Relief Society General Broadcast last night. I highly recommend listening to the talks. Pres. Uchtdorf's will probably be a classic. Don't miss out!

3 comments:

Lorna said...

No your mom sings in the choir...and goes to college! The RS Broadcast was great! President Uchtdorf was hilarious...as was the Choir director! What the ???!!!

P&M Inc. said...

Yeah, I have my own feelings about the choir director, having watched her over the years. I have this thing about drawing attention to yourself (thus drawing attention away from the music and it's purpose to help us worship in meetings such as that one) that makes me really hate to see her lead a group like that.

Michelle & Trevor said...

TAG YOU'RE IT.

Check out my blog since I don't want to explain it here :)