Monday, October 27, 2008

Another Week, More Old Photos

;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;;;

Okay, this will probably be the last of the photos from the Pumpkin Farm. I just have had time to work on the video.

Things are pretty busy at work. We have a public appearance at City Hall this Thursday to play for the welcoming ceremony for students coming from Toride, Japan. Yuba City has this 'sister city' agreement with Toride and every year they send some students here then we send some students there. My band kids get asked to play for the welcoming ('cause they do such a good job). It takes about an hour total and I give them treats afterward to make it enjoyable for them.

The Protect Marriage discussion is heating up. Several of my students have said their parents wnat yard signs if I can get them. I delivered. The polls are very close, and we still believe we'll win!

2 comments:

Vecchiocane said...

So when the Japanese students go back, they have a ticket Toride.

Big Bopper said...

Pronounced: Toor-ree-day