Sunday, February 22, 2009

Baby Molly Arrives Right on Time

I know the whole family knows this already, but let me tell you how we heard the news. I had just come home from the second WONDERFUL session of stake conference, in fact I was dropping a projector off at Uncle Richie's (he had loaned us his) when I got a text message on my phone from Rob. Since Lorna is the only one who texts me regularly so I knew something was up. It was sent at 9:38 pm and said #3 is on her way!

Well, I was excited and wanted to show Mom, so I didn't bother to text Rob back. I left my phone on a waited for the follow up call. It never came - at least not to that phone. In the morning we got up and sure enough, there was a message on the answering machine that Molly had been born at 12:05 am.

So leave your comments (I fixed it so that you can now) on how you guys got the news. Mom is leaving this Thursday to stay a week with Pam and her family. (I get the whole bed to myself and eat In-N-Out whenever I want - yea!)

Oh, Rob took Grant to the hospital to see his Mom and new baby sister. His response? "I like Molly!"

2 comments:

David Peter said...

I like Molly too! Pam called me and left me a message yesterday. I have tried calling back a few times but I haven't gotten a hold of anyone. Thanks for posting the pictures, they are great!

Julie said...

Oh she is so beautiful! have tons of fun with those darling grandbabies and tell Pam she does good work!!! love ya!