Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day Update

Just to keep you n the loop, we've gotten most of the way through the top layer of chocolates, the cookies on the tray are all gone, the strawberries and whipped cream (a tie for 'best treat' with the cookies) are half gone, and we've watched two of the movies - Adam's Rib (my favorite) and Bringing up Baby. For those who don't check the comments, Rob bought the same DVD for Pam and they watched 'Baby" also. And for Lisa, my students tried to talk me into going home too, but I toughed it out - just for them.

It's been rainy, windy and cold here. And in spite of being at the Church longer than I had hoped, I met with two very fine young women today, in separate interviews, as they prepare to go to the temple for the first time. One of them many of you may know: Carlyn Fisher (daughter of Parley and Linda) who is getting married in April. Doing these interviews is one of the really fun parts of my current calling.

No comments: