Monday, February 27, 2012

Welcoming Henry

I hope you all don't fall off your chairs, but this is actually Melody posting on the blog.

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Arizona the week after Henry was born to meet and welcome him. He is such a sweet, cuddly baby! And I had a lot of fun playing with Grant, Lucy and Molly too (Pam & Rob probably thought Grandma is starting with the 2nd childhood thing!)




Grant was my very own personal alarm clock and greeted me almost every morning with a "do you want to play, Grandma?" I usually talked him into having breakfast first.




I love these expressions! I think they had seen a few too many camera's that day.




Rob was "Wonder-Dad" the whole time I was there. He made the "Super A" list when he (and Grant helped) brought me (and everyone else in the family) a plate of delicious French-toast, bacon and eggs for a special Valentine breakfast in bed!




Valentines is a very fun holiday at the Fishers - they have a Valentine-fairy that decorates the kids bedrooms while they sleep!




I got to be the delivery service and bring this beautiful baby afghan that Great-Grandma Raona made for Henry.




I didn't get any pictures of her, but Kim picked me up from the airport and spent all of her precious free time with us while I was there. She is so much fun - the kids love to watch out the front window for her arrival. And like Grant says "she makes the BEST cakes!"

As I'm sure you all know, Pam is an amazing mom, it was a joy to visit and feel the wonderful spirit of love in her home. Thanks for letting me come!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a beautiful little boy! Tell Rob and Pam congratulations! Pam does such good work all her babies are so cute!!!! love you lots sister, it is nice to have you write a post! love julie