Saturday, November 16, 2013

Odds and Ends

Just a few pictures that I have on my phone and thought might be worth sharing. These two grand kids are no cuter than the other 9 (in my humble opinion). But then I think ALL of my grand kids are WAY cuter than anyone else's! My standard response when viewing pictures of other people's kids/grand kids is: "wow, he/she is almost a cute as my grand kids."



And to show you where our grand kids get it, here's a photo of their grandma's family circa 1958. I had never really seen too much of Melody in any of our grand kids - until I saw this. Then man.! Several of them were blessed with her good looks.

Cherry (her husband and child), Dorothy, Emmett, Colleen
Ed, Melody


And finally, this is just a fun little video of grant being Grant. What more can I say? It's so just typical of him.

No comments: