Sunday, May 9, 2010

Grant Speaks Out on Mothers Day

This was so funny, I had to post it. Pam called for Mothers Day and told us that when they called the primary children up in sacrament meeting to sing to the mothers, Pam turned to Grant and said: "Go on up to the big stand up in front so that you can sing." Grant looked at her, thought for a minute, then said: "Yeah, I do have few things I'd like to say."

So he marched up to the front with the rest of the kids, and after they were done singing he just stood there waiting (like he was ready to say his bit). Someone had to usher him off the podium and tell him it was time to go back and sit with his folks.

. . . .

When Grant was really young, I think Pam used to worry a bit about him not being very verbal - not speaking. She may now already regret that she worked so hard to get him to do so.

2 comments:

Pam said...

You got it perfect Dad :) love you

Vecchiocane said...

There is no question in my mind about his ancestry now.