Monday, March 10, 2008

Great One-liners

When I was at the California Association for the Gifted Conference in Anaheim a couple weeks ago I spent some time in the vendor's arena (not something I usually do). But this time there was a lady selling T-shirts with these great one-liners on them.

I had a hard time making up my mind between the many choices, but decided to go with. "What part of q(12+p/67) cosine x(wt-126) don't you understand?" Very funny - plus it was on a black shirt. I like it.

My second favorite was a diagram of all of the ages of the earth (jurassic, tertiary, cretateous, etc) and several layers down (indicating several millions of years ago) it's noted: "The last time I was wrong." Also very tempting, but only on white. I have enough white shirts.

If you're interested go to mfolz.com and have a look see. They're great.

No comments: