Thursday, March 27, 2008

I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hambuger today

The moment I've been waiting for has at last arrived. My plan was to get in line and be one of the first burger-buyers when this place opened. But there was no warning prior to today's announcement in the morning paper. And I had to go pick up Melody from the airport and then go to the temple. (let's see, pick up my wife - or get an In-N-Out burger, hmm, difficult choice but I want you to know I did right by her)


So I had to wait until after my meeting tonight to swing by. The cars were lined up clear out to the street! But they were moving quickly and it was only ten minutes until I had my prize and was on the road again. I was hungry by that time so it was gone before I got home. Yumm...

3 comments:

Michelle & Trevor said...

I would have let you go to In-n-Out instead of picking me up... but only if you brought me a burger afterwards.

Andrea said...

Yum. I think I will have to get a Hardee's jalapeno burger tonight to make up for my lack of In-N-Out burger. Where did they built the In-N-Out?

P&M Inc. said...

Geweke Crossing. For those who have been gone from the area for some time, there is a road going East to West now from Hwy 99 to Walton between the Sizzler and the furniture store. In-N-Out is on the highway.