Monday, March 3, 2008

Yada, yada, yada...

Just thought I'd add a bit for today. The weather here has been beautiful and I ran 3 miles while I worked out some thoughts for Ward Conferences this Sunday. We have two scheduled so it will be a full day.

We just bought a pizza at Papa Murphy's and are taking it over to Grandma's place to cook for dinner. (garlic chicken - yumm!) She needs a light bulb replaced (no, her mind is still bright, the bulb is for her laundry room) so we are inviting Rich and Joanne and we're going to party -till at least 8:30 pm! Don't laugh, I'll bet most of you wish you could be done with the day's responsibilities by that time.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos and videos I posted yesterday. Next Saturday I'll be in a CPR class all morning with Bruce George. : 0 Maybe I'll get more pictures there!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Those videos were great, you have such great kids. I'm glad you're enjoying your running weather.

Pam said...

dad,
I love reading your blog and loved the video's too...did mom tell you we got to do sealings with uncle arnold tonight? it was great

Michelle & Trevor said...

We have an Uncle Arnold?

P&M Inc. said...

Yes, Michelle. Arnold is my Mom's older brother. Her oldest brother Sterling (who lived in California up in Yreka) died some years ago. Arnold lives in Mesa and is a sealer in the Temple there. Pam sees him regularly, but he rarely remembers who she is. However, this last time he remembered Rob.