Sunday, March 2, 2008

This week in review, or at least in the rear view mirror

I've been pretty busy this week. So has Mom, but at least she didn't have to call 911 at work this week (she called three times last week). So I can't think of much else to relate.

We have had real nice weather all week. Everything is blooming and it's been great running weather. The ground is still soft, but the skies are clear and warm.

Since I can't come up with anything exciting from the present, I thought I'd re-visit the past just bit. The video clips below are from the famous "The Showers Are Free Today" beach camping trip in 2000 - as are the small photos at the right. Enjoy these for what they are. Chris was in the Boston Mission at the time, having that special kind of fun one only has while on a mission.

No comments: